Mercer

Relevance Date Difficulty

PSR Interview

PSR
Deerfield, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mercer in September 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed by two team leaders for about an hour with back and forth questions and answers. Interview began with them asking me about my self and what I knew about the company. Do you research.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time in which you had to deal with a difficult customer and detail how you handled the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – First job out of college, no leverage no negotiations

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

PSR Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Mercer in February 2007.

Interview Details – The interview was very personal and both interviewers were very direct and explained the job details very profoundly. The interview was a formal interview in two sessions back to back. I would definitely advise any prospective candidates to use examples of prior job experiences and goals that relate to the position they are interviewing for.

Interview Question – Give an example of what you would do with idle time on the job without assistance from others   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Mercer

Worked for Mercer? Contribute to the Community!

Mercer – Why Work for Us?

Mercer is a global provider of human resources solutions and world leader in helping organizations leverage the power of their people to achieve peak performance. If you thrive on challenge, are passionate about ideas… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mercer PSR interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mercer employees and interview candidates.