Merchant Services Direct

Interviews for Top Jobs at Merchant Services Direct

Merchant Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Merchant Services Direct in July 2013.

I sent a resume to a company called Sphyra on a Sunday. On Monday I received a call from a woman whose voice was shaking, she did not introduce herself, or identify the company. Eventually I realized that she was calling from Sphyra. We scheduled an interview for the following day with the ???? Branch Manager.

Interview Questions

This was supposedly a nationally recognized company but I could only find one employee review under Sphyra. Once I did some digging I realized that sphyra was actually Merchant Services Direct. From there it was all downhill.

I was also somewhat offended by the "clubwear" in the "office"

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Merchant Services Direct.

Got a phone call to schedule an interview. Spoke with the branch manager and one other interviewee. Asked to come in the next day and see how the company is run.

Seemed fishy.

Sales/Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Merchant Services Direct in August 2010.

The pre-screening interview process took about 3 minutes. The hiring manager seemed very unprofessional making demeaning jokes and remarks and basically rushed me out of his office after he talked non-stop about what the job position entails. He did not even ask if I had any other questions and the entire thing seemed like a big scam. I'd advise you to not waste your time with this company.

Interview Questions

Worked for Merchant Services Direct? Contribute to the Community!