Merck Clinical Data Coordinator Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Clinical Data Coordinator Interview

It was a long afternoon of 5 interviews in a row. It started with the HR screening. Next on to the managers. One person seemed nervous and/or rushed, one seemed antagonistic (maybe they just did not like me) and the other 2 were friendly and fair. I wound up working on a team with one of the "friendly" managers.

Interview Questions
  • There really was nothing too crazy. The most difficult would be "explain how you have worked on a cross-functional team in a previous job."   Answer Question
There was no negotiation, just an offer and I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Merck

Clinical Data Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kenilworth, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenilworth, NJ

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Merck in March 2008.

On the day of the on-site interview I was brought in with 3 other candidates. We had a round-robin type interview where 4 people from the company took turns interviewing us 1:1. 3 interviewers were managers in the department that was hiring. The last person was from HR. They all seemed open and friendly. There were some case questions and behavioral questions, but nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate a few thousand higher based on commuting distance.

Worked for Merck? Contribute to the Community!