Mercuri Urval

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Mercuri Urval.

Interview Details – Phone - face to face interview - assessment - 2nd round face to face

Consultant Interview

Consultant

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mercuri Urval in July 2011.

Interview Details – Applied through my school's MBA recruiting site, got an e-mail asking me to complete an "experience overview" questionnaire about my current role, knowledge and experience, attitude and values, languages I speak and employment history. A lot of questions were sales-oriented. It was not difficult to complete since I have strong sales background and could take the time to write quality responses. Once submitted, received a follow-up email to schedule an in-person interview. The individual I met with was extremely pleasant and asked behavioral questions. Received a call after several weeks to inform me that I did not make it to them next round because some other candidates had more experience in the specific industries Mercuri Urval does work in (telecom mostly). Although I was disappointed, it was nice to get a phone call with detailed feedback on my performance and why I was not chosen.

Interview Question – Why should I buy from you?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Business Development

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Mercuri Urval in May 2010.

Interview Details – Nice central, professional office. Very friendly reception. Filled in their online test (personality), the results were presented and discussed at the interview. Some case studies and scenarios addressing business challenges from a leadership perspective. Took a total of 60 minutes, got immediate feedback from the interviewer. A great learning experience although I was not successful in my application.

Interview Questions

• What are you strategies for succeeding in this role?   Answer Question
  • What has been your most significant business challenge and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mercuri Urval? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mercuri Urval interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mercuri Urval employees and interview candidates.