Mercuri Urval

Updated Oct 21, 2014
Updated Oct 21, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mercuri Urval

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Mercuri Urval.

Phone interview by researcher, followed by a personal meeting with a senior consultant and managing director. If selected, you will go through an assessment based on personality tests and cognitive tests by a consultant. If recommended there will be a final interview with managing director and offer negotiation. Usually takes 2 months for the whole process.

Interview Questions
    • The assessment could be interesting as well as challenging since you need to answer questions related to your personality   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Mercuri Urval.

Phone - face to face interview - assessment - 2nd round face to face

Consultant Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mercuri Urval in July 2011.

Applied through my school's MBA recruiting site, got an e-mail asking me to complete an "experience overview" questionnaire about my current role, knowledge and experience, attitude and values, languages I speak and employment history. A lot of questions were sales-oriented. It was not difficult to complete since I have strong sales background and could take the time to write quality responses. Once submitted, received a follow-up email to schedule an in-person interview. The individual I met with was extremely pleasant and asked behavioral questions. Received a call after several weeks to inform me that I did not make it to them next round because some other candidates had more experience in the specific industries Mercuri Urval does work in (telecom mostly). Although I was disappointed, it was nice to get a phone call with detailed feedback on my performance and why I was not chosen.

Business Development Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mercuri Urval in May 2010.

Nice central, professional office. Very friendly reception. Filled in their online test (personality), the results were presented and discussed at the interview. Some case studies and scenarios addressing business challenges from a leadership perspective. Took a total of 60 minutes, got immediate feedback from the interviewer. A great learning experience although I was not successful in my application.

Interview Questions
    • What are you strategies for succeeding in this role?   Answer Question
    • What has been your most significant business challenge and what did you learn from it?   Answer Question