Mercury Systems (Massachusetts) Interview Questions

Updated Jul 4, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mercury Systems (Massachusetts)

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mercury Systems (Massachusetts) (Chelmsford, MA).

Interview

They received my resume from a career fair I attended. HR contacted me through email and set up a screening call and from there a phone interview with the hiring manager and then an on site interview which lasted about 4 hours. I met with five people and was asked mostly resume and experience questions and a couple technical questions, but was not asked to write code. Overall, it was an average interview but was a waste of time and could have been avoided. They should have made clear from the beginning what they were looking for in terms of qualifications.

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mercury Systems (Massachusetts) (Chelmsford, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through college, set up a phone screen with the hiring manager. Half hour call, all behavioral questions. Was asked to come in for a 2 hour interview, which was split into 8, 15-minute sessions with employees from the department I applied to. Similar to the phone screen, mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions- a challenge you overcame, a team experience where not everyone did what was asked, etc.   Answer Question

Computer Product Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mercury Systems (Massachusetts) (Chelmsford, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

Looking to be re-hired, job required relocation (on me), on phone hiring manager (whom I knew very well) gave incorrect signals about what they really wanted. In person interviews revealed the disconnect and the day was wasted. Company is still a good place to work for most roles. Management is in a state of flux and there is sometimes inconsistency in the charters.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle the details of product project management, given constantly changing priorities?   1 Answer
    • Do you really want to relocate?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercury Systems (Massachusetts) (Chelmsford, MA) in October 2009.

Interview

Easy just talked about what you did at previous companies then walked around where you would be working. Had one interview and got hired on the spot

Negotiation

Here this is what you will make take it or leave it my friend.