Mercy Health Partners

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mercy Health Partners

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercy Health Partners.

Interview

HR representative called to set up an interview with a panel of unit managers. Interviewed two days after initial phone call from HR and offered the position the same day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a pt or coworker was upset and how did you remedy the situation?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself, include strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercy Health Partners (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online, called by HR person, who conducted an on interview with no warning. Interviewed in person a week later. Team oriented, lovely people, and I thought it went well. No offer, in spite of over 15 years experience. I think it was my age.

STNA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mercy Health Partners in August 2011.

Interview

Filled out the application online and received a call about three weeks later. Did a quick interview, met with HR a week later, then took a physical. It's about a month long process.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle situations with difficult employees.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mercy Health Partners in May 2010.

Interview

There is an online application process that includes posting your resume and taking a test. Once you have applied to the website you can then apply to multiple positions. However, the first time you apply can take 45 minutes or more, so be prepared. Also, if you make a mistake and move off the page, the mistake stays until you can update the information in a few months, so again, be prepared and take your time. The interviews are panel interviews by potential coworkers and managers and are partially based on the results of your online test. Hearing back can take weeks so be patient. Everyone in HR is very nice but the process is long.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most difficult person you have worked with and how you used the chain of command to resolve the conflict.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was done by phone and email.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercy Health Partners (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2009.

Interview

Beginning of the process was great. Communication was very good. I had applied for 2 different positions and was an employee referral. One-on-one interview was good - office is very nice and culture seemed very team-oriented. Next was phone interview with remote person. I felt that that person's mind was already made up. I think they weigh healthcare experience extremely highly, and I did not have much.

Interview Questions

• What methods of business analysis have you used, and compare them.   Answer Question