Mercy Health Partners

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Mercy Health Partners in May 2010.

Interview Details – There is an online application process that includes posting your resume and taking a test. Once you have applied to the website you can then apply to multiple positions. However, the first time you apply can take 45 minutes or more, so be prepared. Also, if you make a mistake and move off the page, the mistake stays until you can update the information in a few months, so again, be prepared and take your time. The interviews are panel interviews by potential coworkers and managers and are partially based on the results of your online test. Hearing back can take weeks so be patient. Everyone in HR is very nice but the process is long.

Interview Question – Tell me about the most difficult person you have worked with and how you used the chain of command to resolve the conflict.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was done by phone and email.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

IT Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mercy Health Partners in May 2009.

Interview Details – Beginning of the process was great. Communication was very good. I had applied for 2 different positions and was an employee referral. One-on-one interview was good - office is very nice and culture seemed very team-oriented. Next was phone interview with remote person. I felt that that person's mind was already made up. I think they weigh healthcare experience extremely highly, and I did not have much.

Interview Question – What methods of business analysis have you used, and compare them.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mercy Health Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mercy Health Partners interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mercy Health Partners employees and interview candidates.