Mercy Health Services Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mercy Health Services

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Mercy Health Services (Baltimore, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

Met with 6 people in the department- asked very general questions. I feel like you just answered the same questions six times- what experience do you have, why healthcare, what are your strengths and weaknesses, experience with Excel, etc.

Nurse Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mercy Health Services (Baltimore, MD) in August 2013.

Interview

I applied online, they called me back the next week for a interview. I came in and had a interview with human resources then I had another interview with the unit manager all in the same day. After the last interview the manager set me up with another nurse technician to briefly orientate and walk me through the floor. After my walk through the manager told me she was going to make her decision between 3 other candidates and I the next week. They ended up calling me back the very next day and told meI got the job. Next, I had to come in for a physical, name badge photo, and to fill out the tax paper work. After that, I just had to wait for my start date which was approximately a month after my interview. They were very cooperative and organized.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question to me would be "What are your weaknesses and why?" , because you don't want to tell the manager your weaknesses because whatever they may be might prevent you from getting the job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the shift and schedule I wanted according to my school hours.

Nurse Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Mercy Health Services in February 2013.

Interview

Interviewed directly by the department and was given a timeline for a decision. When that timeline passed I followed-up and was told I would hear back from them by the end of the week. Two more weeks went by and nothing.....later found out it was filled internally. Very unprofessional to drag someone along in that manner.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Mercy Health Services in July 2010.

Interview

Very simple, started off as an extern, met with the manager who thought I would be a good fit, asked me a few questions, set me up for an interview and hired me on the spot. They contacted me via phone and email with orientation details and it went on from there. Very professional organization

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult except for what are my own weaknesses that I may face working in a highly stressed environment?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation