Mercy Health System Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

Updated May 21, 2015

2.7

Emergency Room Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mercy Health System (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. There was a phone screening to ask the qualifying questions and I was asked to come in for a 1 on 1. During the 1 on 1 I was first interviewed by someone in HR and afterwards I interviewed with the supervisor of the ER. The questions were straight to the point.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you came across an irate patient and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

RN for Interventional Radiology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norristown, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Mercy Health System (Norristown, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with manager and staff member together. Spent most of the time explaining their department. Wanted to know how I would handle a physician yelling at me during a case. Also wanted to know how I would deal with a peer that had a conflict with me or I had with them. Toured the department, the ICU, met several of the physicians that worked there. Was told they had several more candidates to interview and would make decision in about 2-3 wks. I called HR in about 3+ wks to see if they had made a decision or filled the position. She didn't know! She was the Head of HR, she said she would check with the manager and have her get in touch with me. She didn't. I e-mailed the manager to see where things stood and if she needed anything else, never heard back. Very unprofessional and lacked "class." Wouldn't work for that organization or recommend it.

Interview Questions

• HR representative wanted to know what problematic situations I had in the past with either staff, physicians, patients, or families   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conshohocken, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Mercy Health System (Conshohocken, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Brief and to the point....pretty much "do you have a current license or certification?" Pleasant staff, professional and welcoming atmosphere. H.R. representative and interviewing Manager were respectful of time; they arrived on time and did not drag out the interview process at all.

Interview Questions

• 1. Do you work well with others that may often be quite demanding? 2 .Are you a critical thinker and do you feel confident in making important decisions on a moments notice? 3. How are you under pressure?   1 Answer