Mercy Medical Center (OH)

www.cantonmercy.com
  www.cantonmercy.com

Mercy Medical Center (OH) Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2014
Updated Nov 14, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mercy Medical Center (OH)

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Mercy Medical Center (OH) in November 2014.

The hiring process is painfully long on-line process for some odd reason they are associated with St. Vincent Charity Hospitals in Cleveland Ohio so I have no clue what's going on at Mercy Medical. I think they need to re-engineer their hiring process along with having more diversity in their staff especially in allied health. I was a patient at Mercy and didn't see hardly any people of color in nursing unless they are a nurses aide, dietary aide, phlebotomist, or environmental service. I am a POC I would like to be represented in Pathology, Nursing, Finance, and other allied health.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult Questions. HR rushed me off the phone after I told her I'm not interested in 3rd shift. I applied for a day shift Microbiology position. She said it was for an internal candidate yet still posted for EXTERNAL APPLICANTS   Answer Question

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Mercy Medical Center (OH) in January 2010.

Of all the interviews I have had, Mercy's is one of the most stressful. The woman who work there are not very friendly. Thet let you sit there while other people come in and they joke and talk with them, sometimes leaving the office with you sitting there without so much as excusing themselves.

Interview Questions
    • They ask what I would do to assure the success of the hospital.   View Answer