Meridian Health Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2014
Updated Jun 30, 2014

2.8

Senior Auditor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Meridian Health.

First HR called and asked about my background. Then I had an in person interview one on one with the Director of Internal Audit and then a Senior Auditor. They said I would hear back in a week. Three weeks later still interviewing and wanted an audit report.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of background questions and tell me about a time when.   Answer Question

Mental Health Clinician Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Meridian Health in September 2009.

you will apply online and they will call to schedule interview. Sometimes a follow up group interview.

Interview Questions
    • Just the usual, expected questions about qualifications, experience, strengths, weaknesses.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation.

Senior Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Neptune, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Neptune, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Meridian Health in August 2012.

Candidates had already been identified for positions I had applied for, but recruiting manager kept in touch regarding other opportunities. Met with the HR Manager for a position being created, brought back for interview with Director and third interview with senior management team. HR Manager kept me warm for 2 months before I was ultimately told I wasn't a fit for the position. Hard to believe it took 8 people and 2 months to determine fit.

Hospice Assistant Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tinton Falls, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinton Falls, NJ

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Meridian Health in April 2010.

Applied online, received a phone call within one week of sending my resume, had a one-on-one preliminary interview with the Coordinator. I was told then that if I made it to the next phase, I would be interviewed by the human resources dept and given a drug test and background check.

Security Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Meridian Health in February 2009.

Routine interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Meridian Health? Contribute to the Community!