Meridian Health

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Auditor Interview

Senior Auditor

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Meridian Health.

Interview Details – First HR called and asked about my background. Then I had an in person interview one on one with the Director of Internal Audit and then a Senior Auditor. They said I would hear back in a week. Three weeks later still interviewing and wanted an audit report.

Interview Question – Lots of background questions and tell me about a time when.   Answer Question

Mental Health Clinician Interview

Mental Health Clinician

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Meridian Health in September 2009.

Interview Details – you will apply online and they will call to schedule interview. Sometimes a follow up group interview.

Interview Question – Just the usual, expected questions about qualifications, experience, strengths, weaknesses.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Senior Human Resources Generalist Interview

Senior Human Resources Generalist
Neptune, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Meridian Health in August 2012.

Interview Details – Candidates had already been identified for positions I had applied for, but recruiting manager kept in touch regarding other opportunities. Met with the HR Manager for a position being created, brought back for interview with Director and third interview with senior management team. HR Manager kept me warm for 2 months before I was ultimately told I wasn't a fit for the position. Hard to believe it took 8 people and 2 months to determine fit.

Hospice Assistant Coordinator Interview

Hospice Assistant Coordinator
Tinton Falls, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Meridian Health in April 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online, received a phone call within one week of sending my resume, had a one-on-one preliminary interview with the Coordinator. I was told then that if I made it to the next phase, I would be interviewed by the human resources dept and given a drug test and background check.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself.   Answer Question

Security Interview

Security

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Meridian Health in February 2009.

Interview Details – Routine interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO.

Worked for Meridian Health? Contribute to the Community!