Meridian Health Interview Questions

Updated Dec 19, 2014
Updated Dec 19, 2014

2.8

Budget Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Meridian Health.

Interview

Started as an office temp as do many of their new hires and worked the first budget year as an office temp and the was offered a full time permenent position. Most of the office staff was brought in that way and still is.

Greeter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Meridian Health.

Interview

Interviewer was nice and welcoming. Asked about strengths and weaknesses, future goals, plans, etc. Explained hiring and training processes and said HR would contact in approximately 2 weeks if hired.

Senior Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Meridian Health.

Interview

First HR called and asked about my background. Then I had an in person interview one on one with the Director of Internal Audit and then a Senior Auditor. They said I would hear back in a week. Three weeks later still interviewing and wanted an audit report.

Interview Questions

• Lots of background questions and tell me about a time when.   Answer Question

Senior Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Meridian Health (Neptune, NJ) in August 2012.

Interview

Candidates had already been identified for positions I had applied for, but recruiting manager kept in touch regarding other opportunities. Met with the HR Manager for a position being created, brought back for interview with Director and third interview with senior management team. HR Manager kept me warm for 2 months before I was ultimately told I wasn't a fit for the position. Hard to believe it took 8 people and 2 months to determine fit.

Hospice Assistant Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Meridian Health (Tinton Falls, NJ) in April 2010.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call within one week of sending my resume, had a one-on-one preliminary interview with the Coordinator. I was told then that if I made it to the next phase, I would be interviewed by the human resources dept and given a drug test and background check.

Mental Health Clinician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Meridian Health in September 2009.

Interview

you will apply online and they will call to schedule interview. Sometimes a follow up group interview.

Interview Questions

• Just the usual, expected questions about qualifications, experience, strengths, weaknesses.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Security Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Meridian Health in February 2009.

Interview

Routine interview.

Negotiation