Merkle Database Developer Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Merkle (Boston, MA).

Interview

Got the interview through college hiring. Got the interview after that and went through phone interview. It's the basic questions regarding data warehouse, design, implementation and some behavior question. Not too tough.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

barely room for salary negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Merkle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Merkle (Marlborough, MA) in July 2011.

Interview

I got a call from the HR when one of my friend referred me . She asked basic questions regarding relocation and my education level. Then scheduled a date for a Skype interview online with 3 of my team members and finally received a call the very next morning that i have been offered this position.

Interview Questions

• One of the interviewer asked me questions relating to OS level / Linux, Unix related regarding how to Free up the memory when the process is not running or seems to be hung?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing much to negotiate as i joined this company as an entry level.

Database Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Merkle in March 2012.

Interview

I got a phone interview after applying for the job through my college. It is a quick 10 mins about my experiences and skills in details. Next, I had an onsite interview with 3 different persons under 1:1 settings. One of them asks a lot of technical questions, the rests are more relax and more about testing out personalities.

Database Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Merkle in June 2011.

Interview

I got a call from HR to schedule a phone interview. During phone interview, the interviewer asked about my academic and work experience back ground. Then after 2 weeks, I had a 1:1 interview with two interviewers in their office, testing my SQL skills and soft skills. Then I heard back from them after 2 weeks about by offer. I accepted it

Database Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Merkle in August 2010.

Interview

The interview process is kinda formal. Questions relates to previous work experience and projects, and lasts one day typically. People there are nice, the office culture is good.