Merkle Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

3.4

Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Merkle in October 2012.

Interview

I applied the position on my university career website and heard back from them after a week for a phone interview with a senior analyst. The interview was really casual and we just talked through my resume. The second phone interview was followed by a week with a director. We first went through my background and he asked me a case study. I think I did not do well on the case so I didn't get the chance for an on-site interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Merkle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Merkle (Columbia, MD) in December 2011.

Interview

Started with a HR phone screen and 3 phone interviews with the team. Then they brought you on an on-site interview, which comprises of a project review (45 mins), 5 1:1 interviews and a SAS/SQL test.

Interview Questions

• Very technical questions and deep dive into some projects you've done. Be well prepared!   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Merkle (Baltimore, MD) in November 2009.

Interview

Phone interview followed by flying out to Maryland for interview process. 5-6 different interviewers who asked several questions about different marketing scenarios. They ask you do a presentation in front of the entire interview team.

Interview Questions

• You are able to send x number of direct mail catalogs. How would you choose who to send them to?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Merkle (Columbia, MD) in October 2009.

Interview

I had two phone screens, 5 one-one interviews on site, a SAS/SQL test and a presentation. I was refrerred to Merkle through a recruiter.

Overall the experience was positive. The company has great environment, everybody is very pleasant.

I got a great offer within 5 days of my on-site interviews, and will be joining soon.

The only thing that is really bad about the offer is the benefits..they only have 9 vacation days and the health insurance is VERY expensive!!

Interview Questions

• A Sas question in the test about merging two datasets   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the salary and the experience was very positive, I am very satisfied about the offer.

Market Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Merkle in April 2012.

Interview

It depends on who is interviewing you. Highly Statistical based questions for the position. Advisable to know the basics of ANOVA and Hypothesis testing