Merkle

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Sales

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Merkle in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was a discovery phone interview of my business development capabilities. I was asked to provide a list of targets that I would want to pursue. The interview was with the financial services business development executive and resulted in a second phone interview with the data services business development executive. We discussed my new business successes The recommendation coming out of the second phone interview was a recommendation to the financial services business development executive for a deep dive on my new business development approach. The recruiter contacted me and said that they were looking at an internal candidate for the position.

Interview Question – Please describe 2-3 new business initiatives that you have closed in your most recent career position?   View Answer

Worked for Merkle? Contribute to the Community!