Merkle

Merkle Senior Developer Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Merkle.

The whole process makes you realize the fact that they know what they want and take their time to see if you fit the bill. The interview process is very rigorous. Had three phone interviews and one in person interview. Had to make one in person presentation. Technical Peers and seniors interviewed first and then the boss and his boss (I think). Very professional process and very organized prescheduled interviews with timeslots and conference setups. Everybody that interviewed me was there either in person or through a conference for the presentation. Got the feedback within a week.

Interview Questions
  • Technical folks asked technical questions, in relation to the platform you used and level of experience. Was presented a problem and asked to solve it. Managers asked personality assessment questions.   Answer Question
Recruiter took care of all that. Got what I asked for.

Other Interview Reviews for Merkle

Senior Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Merkle in February 2011.

4 hours of questions from various employees from peers to management all the way to the department head. I quite liked the process and it was very thorough.

1/2 hour presentation that all the interviewers participated in and evaluated.

Interview Questions
    • N/A. You should be prepared for interviews. be yourself and don't BS. It is easy to see through that.   View Answer
    The recruiter took care of that, I had to do nothing but tell him my requirements and he did the rest.