Merkle Senior Director Interview Questions & Reviews

3.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Merkle in May 2012.

I was referred to Merkle by a colleague which made the process go a little faster. My original boss was out of Little Rock so I did have to travel as part of the interview process. It was a fairly quick and painless process.

Interview Questions
  • Merkle is a perfect company for me so I don't remember any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question
Quick and easy.

Other Interview Reviews for Merkle

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Merkle.

I had an initial phone conversation with a recruiter and then an in-person meeting with my boss and one of his direct reports. The final round of interviews was with the leadership I would be interacting with during my job, peers, subordinates, and my boss again. The last part of the interview was a presentation - they ask that everyone creates and presents a project that is relevant to the job you are interviewing for and how it is applicable. Overall, I had a very good experience.

Interview Questions
    • How would you improve this process to make the team more effective?   View Answer
    Talked with recruiter about salary and negotiated offer with my boss.

Anonymous Employee  in  Columbia, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Merkle in November 2010.

The interview process was a phone screen with a head hunter, 2 phone screens, a 430 minute presentation of a project that I had done, with time for questions, and 6 face to face interviews (one of which was lunch). I thought that this was a great way to interview because it was all completed in one day (with the exception of the phone screens). It gave me a chance to get to meet several people and get a real feeling for the company, in addition to letting them get to know me. Although it is a grueling interview process, I felt that it was efficient and fair. I have suggested doing it at my own company.

Interview Questions
    • In my interview, I wasn't asked any difficult or unusual questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Merkle? Contribute to the Community!