Merkle Senior Director Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

3.2

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Merkle.

Interview

After three phone interviews I was brought in to meet the staff, present a project then had to wait a bit to get confirmation of the interview results. The interviews were casual, but professional but there certainly is a phased approach to how Merkle hires. One of the most important parts of being hired here is to ensure fit.

Interview Questions

• One of the most interesting things about this interview process is the requirement to present a project to a group of peer and senior personnel. This presentation is a key portion of your final interview and is then evaluated by all members who attended.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple, straightforward.

Other Interview Reviews for Merkle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (Columbia, MD) in December 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter that setup interviews. The first step was 2 phone interviews. Following the phone interview I underwent a caucus type interview in person with a group of 6 cross functional managers and directors. The interview included questions and a presentation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Merkle (Columbia, MD).

Interview

I had an initial phone conversation with a recruiter and then an in-person meeting with my boss and one of his direct reports. The final round of interviews was with the leadership I would be interacting with during my job, peers, subordinates, and my boss again. The last part of the interview was a presentation - they ask that everyone creates and presents a project that is relevant to the job you are interviewing for and how it is applicable. Overall, I had a very good experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you improve this process to make the team more effective?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Talked with recruiter about salary and negotiated offer with my boss.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Merkle (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2012.

Interview

I was referred to Merkle by a colleague which made the process go a little faster. My original boss was out of Little Rock so I did have to travel as part of the interview process. It was a fairly quick and painless process.

Interview Questions

• Merkle is a perfect company for me so I don't remember any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quick and easy.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Merkle (Columbia, MD) in November 2010.

Interview

The interview process was a phone screen with a head hunter, 2 phone screens, a 430 minute presentation of a project that I had done, with time for questions, and 6 face to face interviews (one of which was lunch). I thought that this was a great way to interview because it was all completed in one day (with the exception of the phone screens). It gave me a chance to get to meet several people and get a real feeling for the company, in addition to letting them get to know me. Although it is a grueling interview process, I felt that it was efficient and fair. I have suggested doing it at my own company.

Interview Questions

• In my interview, I wasn't asked any difficult or unusual questions.   Answer Question