Merkle Senior Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Manager Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Merkle in July 2009.

After several phone screens & a day of interviewing & presenting, I was told I really impressed them & they'd like to move forward & would contact me in 2-4 wks. They said I would be an excellent fit. But they never called back. After waiting the four mark period, I tried to get in touch via phone/email since they made it seem they wanted to bring me on board. They ignored any correspondence thereafter. While it is not uncommon for companies to change their mind, it is very uncommon to disappear completely when high level of interest is expressed. The courteous thing to do would've been to at least communicate the needs had changed. Found the whole experience very unprofessional. I wouldn't recommend working in a place like that. If this is how they treat people before they've even started, it's a bad sign.

Worked for Merkle? Contribute to the Community!