Merkle Solution Development Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Solution Development Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Merkle in February 2011.

I interviewed with Merkle and was unfortunately not offered the position. I was a bit disappointed but only because I really thought I'd get an offer.

I had 2 phone interviews and then Merkle flew me out for a day of interviews, culminating with going through a presentation to the folks I had interviewed with. After the presentation, I went back to the airport while the group I interviewed with had a caucus about my eligibility.

It's a long day but I had fun. The people I met with were smart, nice and genuine.

The shocker came the next week when I got a phone call from Merkle telling me that I was not a fit. I say say shocked because - yes I was disappointed at not getting the job - but what company actually calls you back and discusses the reasoning?

I thought that was really classy, and I give them a tip 'o the hat for that.

Interview Questions
  • This is not an HR style interview process. It is a discussion with the stakeholders you'd be working with.   View Answer