Merkley + Partners

Interviews for Top Jobs at Merkley + Partners

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Merkley + Partners in November 2009.

Met with HR one round. Met with 3-4 team members a secord round. They contacted my references. Agency is a little old school, but the agency is an open environment which is nice. Everyone strolls in at 10am.

Interview Questions

Money. Salary was non-negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for Merkley + Partners

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Merkley + Partners in November 2009.

Had one initial phone conversation with HR, then met in person with HR, then they set up 1:1 meetings with several members of the team on the same day. The office is a little old school, but the culture seems laid back as people strolled into work at 10am. Account Executives get MACs, and mostly everyone sits in cubicle land in the middle. People who work there are very nice. I enjoyed my experience there.

Interview Questions

Salary was non-negotiable and very low in comparison to what I was already making.