Merkley + Partners

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Merkley + Partners in November 2009.

Interview Details – Had one initial phone conversation with HR, then met in person with HR, then they set up 1:1 meetings with several members of the team on the same day. The office is a little old school, but the culture seems laid back as people strolled into work at 10am. Account Executives get MACs, and mostly everyone sits in cubicle land in the middle. People who work there are very nice. I enjoyed my experience there.

Interview Question – Describe how you handled a difficult client.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary was non-negotiable and very low in comparison to what I was already making.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Merkley + Partners in November 2009.

Interview Details – Met with HR one round. Met with 3-4 team members a secord round. They contacted my references. Agency is a little old school, but the agency is an open environment which is nice. Everyone strolls in at 10am.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Money. Salary was non-negotiable.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Merkley + Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Merkley + Partners Account Executive interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Merkley + Partners employees and interview candidates.