Merlin Entertainments

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Entertainment Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Merlin Entertainments in February 2012.

Interview Details – I went to a job fair at a hotel, filled out an application and literally waited in a room full of people for several hours. After a while, my name was called and I was escorted to a conference suite with a group of around 7 other people. The interviewer was an executive who worked at another company location. We were asked the kind of experience we had in the field, given various situations and asked to come up with a solution and also a few icebreakers. I was contacted a few days later and emailed a fact sheet about the kind of benefits that would come with the job and the date of the first training day. I had a total of one week of training.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a missing child situation?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Merlin Entertainments? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Merlin Entertainments Entertainment interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Merlin Entertainments employees and interview candidates.