Merlin International Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Merlin International

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merlin International.

Interview

Straight forward. Wanted to know experience and IT sales abilities. Be honest about yourself, the directors that you interview with have been in the industry for a long time and can tell when you are trying to oversell yourself.

Interview Questions

• Fairly straightforward questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Merlin International (Vienna, VA).

Interview

two rounds of interviews, interviewers professional, questions relevant. courteous.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much of a negotiation.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Merlin International in April 2012.

Interview

2 people interviewed me at once, asked about resume and talked about responsibilities of current position and relate it with current experience

Threat Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Merlin International (Atlanta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

Spoke with the recruiter, who felt I would be a perfect fit. Was then told I would be speaking with the Program Manager, because this is a contract the program and government lead would need to speak with me. The Program Manager felt that I was a very strong candidate. The government lead was impossible. Within five minutes his mind was made up and he then dismissed me.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you think you possess that would contribute to the team?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merlin International (Atlanta, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

Good interview process.

I T Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Merlin International (Vienna, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

Originally 1099 contractor for six months, offered full time position.

Interview Questions

• Can you support all 200 employees by yourself?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-existent

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Merlin International (Vienna, VA) in August 2011.

Interview

Interview process is surprisingly easy. Basic questions, mainly on your personality. Good people, dress to impress, and relax. Focus on Federal Government experience, and being able to operate in a chaotic environment. Wear many hats, dynamic, etc. These are good people that look for compatible personalities over anything else. Don't worry so much about being technical. Just be yourself and hopefully it will be a good experience for you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much, but I'm a bad negotiator...