Merrick & Company

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Engineer I Interview

Greenwood Village, CO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Merrick & Company in September 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted and set up a phone interview. The phone interview was a 30 minute interview and asked me mostly behavioral type questions with a few project experience questions. The lady who interviewed me was very easy to talk to and made the interview very comfortable. I was contacted a week after the phone interview to let me know if I would move on to in person interviews. I didn't get to move on and my interviewer was kind enough to explain why (not every company does that).

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Senior Field Operator Interview

Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Merrick & Company.

Interview Details – Did not have an official interview

Structural Engineering Intern Interview

Aurora, CO

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Merrick & Company in November 2011.

Interview Details – First contacted by a 'Hiring Assistant' to schedule an intern a their HQ's. I first did a half an hour interview with the assistant that cover generic topics: strengths & weaknesses, skills, why I am right for the position. She took notes on all of my answers on a form paper and which was then passed off to a panel of engineers who would make the final decision. They asked me a lot about my educational background, my experience with certain software, and my work experience.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   View Answer

Process Engineering Intern Interview

Los Alamos, NM

The process took a day - interviewed at Merrick & Company in December 2011.

Interview Details – I may be speaking early since I just finished the interview a few hours ago but here it goes. It was a phone interview for the process intern position. It consisted of an HR person and an engineer. It took about half an hour. The HR lady went first and asked typical behavioral interview questions. The engineer went next and asked about my resume, classes I have taken, and programs I was familiar with. Pretty laid back feel, both sounded enthusiastic. The engineer stumbled over his words a lot but he is an engineer after all.

Interview Questions

Electrical Designer Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Merrick & Company in June 2010.

Interview Details – First was a phone interview with Human Resources. Then I interviewed over the phone with the group leader that was interested in my qualifications. Next I traveled to the office and interviewed with the people within the group. I received a phone offer sometime later.

Interview Question – What are my qualifications?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Merrick & Company in April 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR recruiter, then met with two department managers in person. Very detailed interview about the position and my background. Easy-going feel to the interview, which made it a pleasant experience. Was told after the interview by the recruiter that I was short listed and went back for one final interview with the direct manager. I was told it came down to me and another person. I wasn't hired because the other applicant had more federal experience that I did; however, the recruiter did call me personally to let me know. I thought that was very professional and considerate. I really wanted the job and liked the company culture.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Merrick & Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Merrick & Company interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Merrick & Company employees and interview candidates.