1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Process Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Alamos, NM

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Merrick & Company (Los Alamos, NM) in December 2011.

Interview

I may be speaking early since I just finished the interview a few hours ago but here it goes. It was a phone interview for the process intern position. It consisted of an HR person and an engineer. It took about half an hour. The HR lady went first and asked typical behavioral interview questions. The engineer went next and asked about my resume, classes I have taken, and programs I was familiar with. Pretty laid back feel, both sounded enthusiastic. The engineer stumbled over his words a lot but he is an engineer after all.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were given a project or tasked that was expected to fail but you succeeded.   Answer Question
  • What would people who worked with you on a group project say about you?   Answer Question
  • What would you consider your greatest strengths?   Answer Question
  • What is your weakest strength?   Answer Question