Merrick & Company
Process Engineering Intern Interview
The process took a day - interviewed at Merrick & Company in December 2011.
I may be speaking early since I just finished the interview a few hours ago but here it goes. It was a phone interview for the process intern position. It consisted of an HR person and an engineer. It took about half an hour. The HR lady went first and asked typical behavioral interview questions. The engineer went next and asked about my resume, classes I have taken, and programs I was familiar with. Pretty laid back feel, both sounded enthusiastic. The engineer stumbled over his words a lot but he is an engineer after all.
- Describe a time you were given a project or tasked that was expected to fail but you succeeded. Answer Question
- What would people who worked with you on a group project say about you? Answer Question
- What would you consider your greatest strengths? Answer Question
- What is your weakest strength? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Merrick & Company
- Structural Engineering Intern (1)
- Electrical Designer (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Process Engineer I (1)
- Process Engineering Intern (1)
- Senior Field Operator (1)