Merrill

Relevance Date Difficulty

Collections Interview

Collections
Saint Paul, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Merrill in April 2012.

Interview Details – Screened by company recruiter first, and then had 1:1 interview with department manager. I was told it would be around a week to hear back, next received email request for professional references to be checked. Everyone who I met especially the interviewer were kind and pleasant. They mentioned that if I were to get a second interview it would be a group interview with members of senior management for my prospective department. Interviewer asked lot of questions about abilities with software, asked me to act out a role-play scenario, and also typical interview questions such as "describe a situation where you were disappointed and how you turned it around." Do your research about the company history first.

Interview Question – How would you handle a customer who is 90 days past due and has not returned two phone messages? Then was asked to role-play this scenario.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Merrill? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Merrill Collections interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Merrill employees and interview candidates.