Merrill Lynch Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hopewell, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopewell, NJ

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Merrill Lynch in August 2008.

I got the interview through on-campus recruiting, two people interviewed me for about half an hour with all behavior questions. Then I was offered to return to their main campus for 1-1 interviews with three different groups. Interview were conversational and consisted mostly behavior questions. 2 weeks later I was offered to choose which group I wanted to work for.

Interview Questions
  • Situation where you have to deal with difficult colleagues   Answer Question
Non-negotiable

Other Interview Reviews for Merrill Lynch

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Merrill Lynch in June 2009.

very technical interview on the phone - 30 questions straight out of the textbook.
    Face to face was more situation based " describe how you overcame a conflict in a team etc"

Interview Questions
    easy - i asked - they gave

Worked for Merrill Lynch? Contribute to the Community!