Merrill Lynch

Relevance Date Difficulty

Investment Management Intern Interview

Investment Management Intern
Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Merrill Lynch in December 2010.

Interview Details – Met with three people, one person from the advisor team where I would be interning, a current intern, and a VP. Very nice and casual, laughed some, they told me a lot about the position and just asked me about previous and current positions/clubs on my resume. "Name a time where you handled a difficult client".

Interview Questions

Wealth Management Assistant Interview

Wealth Management Assistant
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Merrill Lynch in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was pretty easy. Starting by asking me about myself, and after warming up a couple of minutes, the interviewer went to the details about the skills related to the job function such as research and other experience I have had in the field.

Interview Question – What is your weakness?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Trainee Interview

Financial Advisor Trainee
Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Merrill Lynch in August 2008.

Interview Details – initial contact with the company was through an old college friend working at the company who put my resume on the hiring director's desk. quick phone interview led to a one on one interview with the managing director, basic math skills test (no calculator), interview with a senior financial adivsor from the office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – N/A

Worked for Merrill Lynch? Contribute to the Community!