Merrill Lynch

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

GWIM Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Merrill Lynch.

I used an online application process after my uni made me aware of the opportunity. Submitted my cover letter, resume, and transcript and I got a call within a couple of weeks. Three more phone interviews and countless emails later, they extended an offer, non-negotiable. I happily accepted. Process was quick, easy, and pleasant (for an internship in the financial services industry, that is).

Investment Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Merrill Lynch in December 2010.

Met with three people, one person from the advisor team where I would be interning, a current intern, and a VP. Very nice and casual, laughed some, they told me a lot about the position and just asked me about previous and current positions/clubs on my resume. "Name a time where you handled a difficult client".

Wealth Management Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Merrill Lynch in January 2009.

The interview was pretty easy. Starting by asking me about myself, and after warming up a couple of minutes, the interviewer went to the details about the skills related to the job function such as research and other experience I have had in the field.

Financial Advisor Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Merrill Lynch in August 2008.

initial contact with the company was through an old college friend working at the company who put my resume on the hiring director's desk. quick phone interview led to a one on one interview with the managing director, basic math skills test (no calculator), interview with a senior financial adivsor from the office.

N/A