Merrill Lynch

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Merrill Lynch in April 2009.

Interview Details – Phone Interview - Basic questions to get an understanding of why you want the role, personality, general information

Math and Verbal Online Test - Outsourced test. This is quite standard for the banking industry

Superday: Group Interview, Presentation, 1:1 interview

Negotiation Details – For fresh graduates, there is no negotiation/bargaining.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Merrill Lynch in June 2009.

Interview Details – A previous manager referred me to the hiring authority. I met briefly with the hiring authority and discussed past experiences as well as technical capabilities. Next, we discussed my anaytical ability to assess if I was a good match for the position. Two weeks passed and I received a call from the hiring authority. I was offered the position effective immediately and accepted the position. All in all, the interview process was painless and I was lucky enough to garner a great position within an excellent firm.

Interview Question – Biggest weakness   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Merrill Lynch

Worked for Merrill Lynch? Contribute to the Community!

Merrill Lynch – Why Work for Us?

Merrill Lynch – A Global Leader Merrill Lynch is one of the world’s premier providers of wealth management, securities trading and sales, corporate finance and investment banking services. Working with our clients as… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Merrill Lynch Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Merrill Lynch employees and interview candidates.