Merrill Lynch Client Service Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopewell, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (Hopewell, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was not a hard one. Most of the questions are based on your previous experiences. They were very friendly and by the end of the interview, I did not feel like it was an interview. It felt more like a conversation with people you have just met.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time you worked with a hard client and how did you go about with it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Merrill Lynch

Client Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopewell, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (Hopewell, NJ) in February 2015.

Interview

Behavioral based interview where you sit before a panel of three interviewers who have a generic packet of interview questions to streamline the interview process. Following the interview, you are entered into a pipeline, from which they select candidates for various jobs based on the different needs of the departments

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

Interview process, four interviews begins with telephone interview then hiring manager. Final interviews with branch manager an FA.

Interview Questions

• Questions are general.Ex. "tell us about your work history".   Answer Question

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch.

Interview

Casual Interview. Typical "where do you see yourself questions" and "what would you do in this situation".

Interview Questions

The offer was not a competitive salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2011.

Interview

After applying for the position online I was contacted by a recruiter and scheduled a phone interview. After a few behavioral questions and skill checks I was told to wait to hear back. A few weeks later I received a call back and scheduled an in person interview. This interview was 1 on 1 with the manager I would report to. They asked basic behavioral questions, how I work with a team, and that was it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (Miami, FL) in July 2008.

Interview

First got in touch with them via a friend. Interviewed with 4 members of the group which I ended up working for. Answered questions such as what is the current fed funds rate to tell me what you know about currencies. After that interview process I was notified 2 weeks later that they wanted to see me again. At that point I interviewed with one more person from the group who was that there when I was there the first time and then was escorted to meet with the branch manager and compliance manager.

Interview Questions

• What is the current Fed funds rate?   1 Answer