Merrill Lynch

2.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

I applied online – interviewed at Merrill Lynch.

Interview process, four interviews begins with telephone interview then hiring manager. Final interviews with branch manager an FA.

Interview Questions
  • Questions are general.Ex. "tell us about your work history".   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Merrill Lynch

Client Service Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Merrill Lynch.

Casual Interview. Typical "where do you see yourself questions" and "what would you do in this situation".

Interview Questions

The offer was not a competitive salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Merrill Lynch in March 2011.

After applying for the position online I was contacted by a recruiter and scheduled a phone interview. After a few behavioral questions and skill checks I was told to wait to hear back. A few weeks later I received a call back and scheduled an in person interview. This interview was 1 on 1 with the manager I would report to. They asked basic behavioral questions, how I work with a team, and that was it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Merrill Lynch in July 2008.

First got in touch with them via a friend. Interviewed with 4 members of the group which I ended up working for. Answered questions such as what is the current fed funds rate to tell me what you know about currencies. After that interview process I was notified 2 weeks later that they wanted to see me again. At that point I interviewed with one more person from the group who was that there when I was there the first time and then was escorted to meet with the branch manager and compliance manager.