Merrill Lynch Global Wealth Management Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Global Wealth Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Merrill Lynch in August 2012.

1-2 Onsite interviews that were all behavioral. Wanted to see fit within group, not knowledge of technicals.

Interview Questions
Unpaid, for credit. No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Merrill Lynch

Global Wealth Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Merrill Lynch in September 2009.

I submitted my resume and was called back in a day or two. After this brief phone conversation, I was invited to come into the office for a 1 on 1 interview. The interview was pretty simple (I was applying for an internship). My interviewer told me he would strongly consider me for the position and began to show me around the office on the same day. A week or so later, the interviewer called me to tell me I got the spot and that I need to go to the WTC to get my fingerprints and picture taken. That was the most annoying part I would say. Once I got this part done, I had to go to the office to hand the papers in and then I started the week after! :)

Interview Questions
    • Why do you believe you will be an asset to this company?   Answer Question

Worked for Merrill Lynch? Contribute to the Community!