Merrill Lynch

Relevance Date Difficulty

Investment Management Intern Interview

Investment Management Intern
Boston, MA

The process took a day - interviewed at Merrill Lynch in December 2010.

Interview Details – Met with three people, one person from the advisor team where I would be interning, a current intern, and a VP. Very nice and casual, laughed some, they told me a lot about the position and just asked me about previous and current positions/clubs on my resume. "Name a time where you handled a difficult client".

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Investment Management Intern Interview

Investment Management Intern
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Merrill Lynch in October 2008.

Interview Details – After the resume drop, I was called by the Financial Advisor's current intern to schedule an interview. At the interview, the FA said "okay, this is how this interview works. I will ask you questions until you get an answer wrong." He then proceeded to ask me statistics, multiplication, division, and equity/debt questions with about three seconds to answer. i think a business major who could do 54 x 69 rapidly in their head would have done alright, but as this was my first business interview, I was definitely caught off guard.

Interview Question – 56 x 48 (or something like that) in your head   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Merrill Lynch

Worked for Merrill Lynch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Merrill Lynch Investment Management Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Merrill Lynch employees and interview candidates.