Merrill Lynch PMD FA Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

FA/PMD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Merrill Lynch in March 2013.

I was oven the chance to interview, and I found that the company was a great fit for me. I went through the steps, and ultimately accepted the job. The office was very inviting, and the managers were very professional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Merrill Lynch

PMD FA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Merrill Lynch in May 2011.

Applied on BofA website got a call from a recruiter. He set up an interview with a manager. Got through that interview. Took two tests (an easy math test and a personality test). Then had a 3 on 1 interview. And finally had an interview with the MD.

Interview Questions
    • In two words, what do you bring to the table?   View Answer
    • Why are you trying to get the CFA? It will be a distraction from this job.   View Answer
    Not much room for negotiation if you don't have previous experience (I was right out of college). You'll get offered the standard $50k (just under). Take it, but negotiate getting a few thousand as marketing funds. Use that to buy lists to call and set up seminars.