Merrill Lynch

Very Easy Interview

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst
Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Merrill Lynch in March 2012.

Interview Details – First: Generic 30 minute phone screening with recruiter. Second: Group interview with 2 managers in the department I interviewed for. Questions were general about the department and what I could bring to the team. Third: Interview with Assistant Vice President for the team, same generic questions about my expectations and what I could bring to the team. Very simple interview process.

Interview Question – Just basics about past work experiences and what I am looking for in a new job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Gave me a $ and had to say yes or no.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst
Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Merrill Lynch in April 2007.

Interview Details – There were about 6 men who came in the room to interview me, and I am female. During the course of the entire interview I felt uncomfortable and it felt like a men's network.

Reason for Declining – They provided a glimpse into their culture and it wasn't for me. Had they thought to have at least one woman in the interview I would have thought differently. The salary offer was great, but the tone that was set in the interview was not for me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Merrill Lynch

Worked for Merrill Lynch? Contribute to the Community!

Merrill Lynch – Why Work for Us?

Merrill Lynch – A Global Leader Merrill Lynch is one of the world’s premier providers of wealth management, securities trading and sales, corporate finance and investment banking services. Working with our clients as… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Merrill Lynch Senior Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Merrill Lynch employees and interview candidates.