Merrill Lynch

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Merrill Lynch in March 2012.

First: Generic 30 minute phone screening with recruiter. Second: Group interview with 2 managers in the department I interviewed for. Questions were general about the department and what I could bring to the team. Third: Interview with Assistant Vice President for the team, same generic questions about my expectations and what I could bring to the team. Very simple interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Just basics about past work experiences and what I am looking for in a new job.   Answer Question
Gave me a $ and had to say yes or no.

Other Interview Reviews for Merrill Lynch

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Merrill Lynch in April 2007.

There were about 6 men who came in the room to interview me, and I am female. During the course of the entire interview I felt uncomfortable and it felt like a men's network.

They provided a glimpse into their culture and it wasn't for me. Had they thought to have at least one woman in the interview I would have thought differently. The salary offer was great, but the tone that was set in the interview was not for me.