Merrill Lynch Senior Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

First: Generic 30 minute phone screening with recruiter. Second: Group interview with 2 managers in the department I interviewed for. Questions were general about the department and what I could bring to the team. Third: Interview with Assistant Vice President for the team, same generic questions about my expectations and what I could bring to the team. Very simple interview process.

Interview Questions

• Just basics about past work experiences and what I am looking for in a new job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Gave me a $ and had to say yes or no.

Other Interview Reviews for Merrill Lynch

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Merrill Lynch (Chicago, IL) in April 2007.

Interview

There were about 6 men who came in the room to interview me, and I am female. During the course of the entire interview I felt uncomfortable and it felt like a men's network.

They provided a glimpse into their culture and it wasn't for me. Had they thought to have at least one woman in the interview I would have thought differently. The salary offer was great, but the tone that was set in the interview was not for me.