Merrill Lynch

Updated Nov 13, 2014

4.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through my school's recruiting through their online system. I had a first round of interviews on campus, then was invited to visit onsite (in New York). I had a couple interviews onsite, had to take a written test where they asked some questions like where I see the future of technology in banking.

Other Interview Reviews for Merrill Lynch

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Merrill Lynch in January 2014.

Assessment Center

Interview Questions
    • A lot of teamwork questions, practice the team assessment stuff online (Key*)   View Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Merrill Lynch in November 2011.

The numeracy and logic tests were conducted during the application process. Following this, I was invited to a phone interview which lasted about half an hour. There were a few technical questions, but no specific queries about any particular programming language.

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Merrill Lynch in October 2010.

The interview was rather. It is composed technical questions as well as some brain teasers.

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Merrill Lynch in March 2008.

The interview process was quite short, but it was because of an immediate opening. the technology guys at merrill are very good and they know their stuff. They mostly asked me questions in C++ as that was what my experience was in. Even though the role was more on C# development. The pay is pretty good too.