Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Walnut Creek, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Merrill Lynch in January 2014.

Efficient application and interview process. Interviewer has clear vision of what is wanted in intern and compounds questions to get holistic sense of interviewee's experience and skills; culture fit is also balanced into questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Merrill Lynch

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Merrill Lynch.

Talked about where I would invest right now, mainly to see my interest in and knowledge of the markets

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Merrill Lynch in August 2012.

Very easy interview. Great on-boarding process. Everything was very streamlined. I applied online though my university campus recruitment. I first had a phone interview and then an office visit. Questions were typical, not hard, as it was just for an internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Merrill Lynch in March 2010.

first you have to apply online. after a few weeks or months you get an offer for an interveiew. the first interview is to learn about the applicant. If they consider you a candidate, they offer you a second interview that is more technical. here they test your knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • Question regarding a complicated scenario of potential securities to invest in. one needed to know valuation methods for each.   Answer Question

Wealth Management Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Merrill Lynch in February 2008.

the interview was very straight forward they asked me were i see my self going in the next few yr. In the end They said that they were looking to go in a diff direction and they let me know if anything would come up.

Interview Questions
    • how do you fell about the possiblty to work for merrill lynch   View Answer

Worked for Merrill Lynch? Contribute to the Community!