Merry Maids

Relevance Date Difficulty

Housekeeper Interview

Housekeeper
Eugene, OR

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Merry Maids in December 2012.

Interview Details – I turned in an application after seeing an ad on Craigslist and I was called in the next day for an interview. I met with the manager and head receptionist and answered questions about prior experience and reasons for wanting to work, as well as hours I wanted to work and why I would be good for the job.
They were very friendly and receptive to what I had to say, and the office was clean but not sterile-looking.
They sent me off after and ended up calling me to come back for orientation the next day.
I watched educational videos and the like for initial training and after answering questions, was told I was to be hired.

Interview Question – "What do you expect out of this job?"   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Merry Maids? Contribute to the Community!

Merry Maids Videos

Merry Maids – Why Work for Us?

At Merry Maids®, our House Cleaning Associates do so much more than clean clients’ homes. They build trust and confidence with our clients. If you’re passionate about going above and beyond, seeking challenging work and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Merry Maids Housekeeper interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Merry Maids employees and interview candidates.