Meru Networks Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2015

2.7

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Initial interview for the position was very informal and conducted in person by the system engineering director and sales director. Very to the point and focused on the pre-sales aspect of the position and not the technical merits.

Interview Questions

• What is your reason for entering the wireless market versus main stream technology?   Answer Question

Teir III/IV Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Meru Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

This is really a glorified technical support role, where you get all the problems put on you to fix with no autonomy. ie. they ask do you take ownership ? I asked the new director There only 2 months , do you support your team and give them the help they need when engineering or other drags their feet , or laughs in your face. I get no response. From reviwes read the company has serious problems in retaining employees and is revolving door. I don't see any sunshine on this horizon. I would avoid, sounds like a sweatshop.

Interview Questions

• Talked with new director. She was inexperienced and clearly hired to clean up a big mess.   Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Meru Networks (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Lots of twists and turns. Inconsistent information. Missed appointments, broken commitments and poor communications between HR and the hiring executives. General confusion. Did not create a good impression. Position description, title and responsibilities changed three times. HR expressed obvious frustration with the process themselves. Finally left open-ended, no follow-up.

Senior Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Meru Networks (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

I was called from the HR for wireless related testing from meru, after clearing the telephonic round got the opportunity to have face to face discussion. After having 4 hours of interview i left the meru campus. Few days after that i called upon the HR and asked about my feedback, further to that i got reply from HR that technical panel have all positive feedback. And only the Director want to have a one more interview with me. Then on the next day i got a negative reply saying that my profile is not in wireless as stated by QA director which was completely ridiculous and disappointing for me. Such people should not be allowed in such IT industry.

Interview Questions

• Wireless, wlan testing questions   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Meru Networks.

Interview

Applied through job portal, got call from recruiter. Had telephonic interview. Got call for face to face interview. Attended interview at Indira Nagar office. There was question on how VPN works? Questions of software development process. And also questions on wireless. They are hiring people from Cisco, hiring is hawala scam.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Meru Networks (Bangalore (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

There were 3 rounds; 2 technical and 1 HR. The technical rounds were average and most of the questions were related to my past experience and my resume. The HR round was typical. Even though the HR said I will receive the offer letter in a week after asking for all the required documents from me, they never came back and there was no communication after that.

Senior Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Meru Networks (Pune (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Initial communication - through a referral Planning - surprisingly not up to the mark (later realized that the team was under-staffed that understandably resulted into this) No. of reviews - 2 (technical, HR) People - friendly but a lot of linguistic grouping seen Office - spacious Work Culture - Rewards Performance

Negotiation

I didn't get what I had initally requested, but I was okay with the final offer

Senior Customer Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Meru Networks (Chennai (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

This was an interview which was arranged based on employee referral. There are 3 rounds of interview, the first two rounds are telephonic and are technical rounds of discussion. If you get through that there is a final 1:1 for which you will have to come to the office (all expenses including flight tickets paid by the company for out station candidates).

Negotiation

I was offered the package which I had asked for initially.