Mervyns

Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Associate Interview

Retail Associate
Torrance, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Mervyns in June 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was very straightforward. I was interviewed in person by the Team Lead. I was asked a series of questions to determine how I would handle different incidents in a retail environment. I was given a background check. The Team Lead was very personable and listened well and made the effort to be sure we could communicate well. She demonstrated by example the leadership skills she was seeking in new employees for the store. I was impressed by this.

Interview Question – In which order would you handle these multiple incidents, a customer that needs someone to ring up their purchase, an accident in another department, a team manager who needs you to report to another department and clothing that is on the floor that needs to be picked up and detailed.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mervyns? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mervyns Retail Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Mervyns employees and interview candidates.