Merz Pharmaceuticals

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant
Greensboro, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Merz Pharmaceuticals in July 2010.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with HR, then had a in office interview with HR. The interviewer is only an HR Specialist and was wasting my time with a 2nd "behavioral" interview. Since no employee ever works with HR folks, I thought it was odd to get a 2nd interview witht he exact same person and to never have a chance to meet with an any one in the actual department I would be working in. Since she was the only person I met with, she represents the Company, and have to give them a thumbs down.

Interview Question – What is your ideal work environment like?   Answer Question

Marketing Function Interview

Marketing Function

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Merz Pharmaceuticals.

Interview Details – Was asked to do an online psychometric test and went through two rounds of interviews, first time with direct manager and an equivalent manager of his/her level, second time with direct manager, HR director and country manager. Was asked to do a presentation about myself, 'why me', and what my plans were to drive the business.

Interview Question – One question that the country manager likes to ask was 'How badly do you want this job'.   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Human Resources Generalist
Moscow (Russia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Merz Pharmaceuticals in June 2010.

Interview Details – I talked with the chief financial officer, who asked me questions not in a
very polite manner.During interview proccess I found that an employee whom they were going to replace did not know about it and continued to work.When I asked why do they behave themself in such way with their employees they provided me the following explanation;"This is the voice of business.If she knew about it she wouldn't continue to work with us and then who will do her work until replacement will be founded? "

Interview Question – Why do you call this project?this is not a project but a very easy thing to do   View Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Merz Pharmaceuticals in December 2008.

Interview Details – Main portion was technical interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Negotiation conducted on vacation and salary

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Merz Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Merz Pharmaceuticals interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Merz Pharmaceuticals employees and interview candidates.