Merz Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

3.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Merz Pharmaceuticals

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Merz Pharmaceuticals (Greensboro, NC) in July 2010.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR, then had a in office interview with HR. The interviewer is only an HR Specialist and was wasting my time with a 2nd "behavioral" interview. Since no employee ever works with HR folks, I thought it was odd to get a 2nd interview witht he exact same person and to never have a chance to meet with an any one in the actual department I would be working in. Since she was the only person I met with, she represents the Company, and have to give them a thumbs down.

Marketing Function Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Merz Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Was asked to do an online psychometric test and went through two rounds of interviews, first time with direct manager and an equivalent manager of his/her level, second time with direct manager, HR director and country manager. Was asked to do a presentation about myself, 'why me', and what my plans were to drive the business.

Interview Questions

• One question that the country manager likes to ask was 'How badly do you want this job'.   Answer Question

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Merz Pharmaceuticals (Moscow (Russia)) in June 2010.

Interview

I talked with the chief financial officer, who asked me questions not in a very polite manner.During interview proccess I found that an employee whom they were going to replace did not know about it and continued to work.When I asked why do they behave themself in such way with their employees they provided me the following explanation;"This is the voice of business.If she knew about it she wouldn't continue to work with us and then who will do her work until replacement will be founded? "

Interview Questions

• Why do you call this project?this is not a project but a very easy thing to do   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Merz Pharmaceuticals in December 2008.

Interview

Main portion was technical interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation conducted on vacation and salary