Mesa

Mesa Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mesa

Information Services Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Mesa.

One of the best interview processes around. The city uses behavioral interviewing of sorts, basically the same process that other major companies use. It gets very specific and asks for examples from the candidates personal experiences.

Pharmacy Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Mesa in November 2010.

i actually didnt wear a tie to the interview, wanted to see if this made a difference. the interview took place in the pharmacy . the pharmacist gave me a tour and i saw myself working there.

Interview Questions
    • the pharmacist asked me if i were familiar with compounding creams   View Answer
    so, when would you like to start at 12/hr?

Police Sergeant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Mesa in December 2009.

Many parts to hiring. Written test, Psychological Exam, Polygraph, Medical Exam, Physical Fitness test, and Oral Board

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for the City of Mesa...you should be prepared to answer why you want to be a police officer as well as why it is in this particular city you want to work.   Answer Question
    No negotiation