Mesa

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Police Sergeant Interview

Police Sergeant

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Mesa in December 2009.

Interview Details – Many parts to hiring. Written test, Psychological Exam, Polygraph, Medical Exam, Physical Fitness test, and Oral Board

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for the City of Mesa...you should be prepared to answer why you want to be a police officer as well as why it is in this particular city you want to work.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Information Services Interview

Information Services

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Mesa.

Interview Details – One of the best interview processes around. The city uses behavioral interviewing of sorts, basically the same process that other major companies use. It gets very specific and asks for examples from the candidates personal experiences.

Interview Question – Questions around ambiquity are the most difficult.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Pharmacy Tech Interview

Pharmacy Tech
Irvine, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Mesa in November 2010.

Interview Details – i actually didnt wear a tie to the interview, wanted to see if this made a difference. the interview took place in the pharmacy . the pharmacist gave me a tour and i saw myself working there.

Interview Question – the pharmacist asked me if i were familiar with compounding creams   View Answer

Negotiation Details – so, when would you like to start at 12/hr?

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Mesa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Mesa interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Mesa employees and interview candidates.