Messer Construction

Interviews for Top Jobs at Messer Construction

Safety Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Messer Construction in October 2010.

Multiple interviews with safety director, regional leaders, and other department members. Interviews are pretty extensive, and when I went through the process, the hot topic was asbestos, not sure that it would be the same today

Interview Questions
    The offered me the position and a dollar number, I countered with a dollar number, they would not accept my offer and stated the offer stands as-is, I accepted.

Field Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Messer Construction in October 2010.

After attending my University career fair and talking to a Messer Construction recruiter presumably one of the Project Managers I received a call to come in for an Interview the following week to meet with the presiding Director of Field Operations. The interview itself was very typical was not very hard and the questions were basic behavioral in nature hardly nothing technical he told me he just wanted to see if I would be a good fit in their corporate cultural. My advice for the initial interview would be not stress too much questions were all behavioral and management style in nature so be prepared for that. The only awkward moment of the interview occurred when I t arrived 15 minutes early and I was shown to a huge conference and told to set any where I wanted I contemplated siting at the head of the table but thought that he might not have liked that. I was left in that conference room by myself for at-least 10 minutes maybe even the whole fifteen quite and isolated minutes before he arrived to discuss my skills interest.

Interview Questions