MetLife

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The collected my resument in the career fair. I talked to a recruitor and she seemed to be interested in me at that time, asking me if it was ok to relocate.
Then I had one phone interview. Very simple questions like " why do you want to be an actuary".
On site interview included 3 one on one interviews. Two with senior acturies and one with a recruitor and actuary.

Interview Questions
  • VBA and excel skills
    What did you do in your last internship?
    Do you have any cultural shock coming to US? (I'm an international student)

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MetLife in February 2012.

There is nice HR people guide the candiates when they are selected for the interview. I only have one round internview which is the on-site interview. This interview consists of 3 one to one interviews. I met unit manager, program director and the VP of Valuation Unit. They are nice. They talked much about the culture of the company, then ask couple easy questions from the resume.
    They will ask you the questions about the FM exam such as rule of 72, but those questions are pretty easy.

Interview Questions