MetLife

Actuarial Interview

Actuarial
New York, NY

Interviewed at MetLife

Interview Details – The collected my resument in the career fair. I talked to a recruitor and she seemed to be interested in me at that time, asking me if it was ok to relocate.
Then I had one phone interview. Very simple questions like " why do you want to be an actuary".
On site interview included 3 one on one interviews. Two with senior acturies and one with a recruitor and actuary.

Interview Question – VBA and excel skills
What did you do in your last internship?
Do you have any cultural shock coming to US? (I'm an international student)
  Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Actuarial
Wilmington, DE

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MetLife in February 2012.

Interview Details – There is nice HR people guide the candiates when they are selected for the interview. I only have one round internview which is the on-site interview. This interview consists of 3 one to one interviews. I met unit manager, program director and the VP of Valuation Unit. They are nice. They talked much about the culture of the company, then ask couple easy questions from the resume.
They will ask you the questions about the FM exam such as rule of 72, but those questions are pretty easy.

Interview Questions

Worked for MetLife? Contribute to the Community!