MetLife Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at MetLife.

Interview

The overall process is disorganized, but the staff seems friendly and cohesive. The interview was a combination of questions to assess fit and knowledge of the position. Expect the process to take a long time--longer than the timeframe the hiring manager quotes. After accepting the offer, I was emailed a link to an online survey to rate the hiring process. In order to submit this supposedly confidential, objective survey, I was required provide my full name. So much for wanting honest feedback!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

All aspects of negotiation were denied.

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Tampa, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

After a very detailed application and preliminary email communication, had several rounds of phone interviews in the initial proces. Took approximately one month and then received notification from recruiter that interview had been set with two of the department's managers. Interview was very relaxed and managers were both terrific people and very knowledable. Impressed with the company as well as how professionally they conducted the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Position was rather technical and required detailed knowledge of their financial systems. It was required that candidate hit the support systems and functions for a variety of users. Should have been more experienced in their systems to answer some of the scenerios.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MetLife (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Was referred by employee, got a call from internal recruiter, she set up a phone interview with the hiring manager, phone interview was about an hour long, few days later got a call from recruiter that hiring manager was interested in an in-person interview, went in for an in-person interview a week later, it took about 2 hours - met his team and i never heard back :(

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2008.

Interview

Exec admin setup interview with two peers, I never met my manager until job started, also another peer who I would later work for was absent (both were significant). There was good chemistry in the interview, we laughed a lot (which I took as a good sign). I was offered job out of single face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to document the process of making a peanut-and-butter sandwich   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, I was asked range and desired salary in paperwork, the offer was quite a bit less (the manager was apologetic and offered that promotions were very possible).