MetLife

www.metlife.com

MetLife Business Consultant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MetLife in December 2010.

Applied for job online and was contacted within a few days of application...was emailed a list of six interview questtions to answer to see if they wanted to pursue a phone interview...sent back responses to interview questions and was contacted for a phone interview...played phone tag all day before a phone interview was actually scheduled for the next morning...Phone interview consisted of basic behavioral questions...I bombed the phone interview, but got the courage to ask for feedback...I was given great advice and to my surprise was set up for a face to face two days later...The face to face went well...was very relaxed and conversational...only issue I have is never being contacted or sent a letter to say another candidate was chosen.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a recent work related project that required you to interact with an internal business partner to solve a problem.   Answer Question
  • Describe an example of how you had to adapt to a systems conversion or change in technology. How did this impact you?   Answer Question
  • Describe how you manage your projects that have competing deadlines. How do you decide which tasks take priority?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Business Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at MetLife in January 2008.

First, I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Then, I was brought in to the office and interviewed with another team member, a peer of the hiring manager, and the VP of the department. The interviewers were friendly and professional, and it was only the distance from my home and the insurance industry as a whole that resulted in my declining the offer.

Interview Questions
    • Why would I hire you over a more experienced candidate?   Answer Question