Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at MetLife
- Financial Services Representative (30)
- Financial Advisor (22)
- Customer Service Representative (9)
- Intern (7)
- Sales Trainee (6)
- Insurance Agent (5)
- Internal Wholesaler (5)
- Financial Representative (5)
- Director (4)
- Consultant (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Underwriter (4)
- IT Manager (4)
- Senior Customer Service Representative (4)
- Financial Planner (4)
- Sales (3)
- Senior Software Development Engineer (3)
- Actuarial Intern (3)
- Assistant Vice President (3)
- Underwriting Analyst (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Manager (3)
- Marketing Assistant (3)
- Claim Adjuster (3)
- Research Analyst (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Pricing Analyst (3)
- Financial Service Representative (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Business Systems Analyst (3)
Claims Adjuster Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Troy, NY) in July 2015.
Was contacted for interview and met with 2 supervisors. Was asked a lot of situational questions. Was asked to also give specific answers to situations and not to refer to general understandings.
- How I managed myself in a situation where there was a change to the organization. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for MetLife
Claims Adjuster InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MetLife (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2014.
The gentlemen that I interviewed were very professional with a great personality. They asked tough questions that required you to think about past performances.
- In what order do you think the important parts of being an adjuster (for mentioned )should go first? Customer service, policy, estimating ,teamwork, and intelligence. 1 Answer
I didn't negotiate. I was offered much more then I asked for.
Claim Adjuster InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. I interviewed at MetLife (Irving, TX) in February 2013.
Very easy. Just looking for a warm body to crank out claim.
Claim Adjuster InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at MetLife (Oriskany, NY) in October 2011.
Interview went well and was told clas starting soon. Received call from recruiter and to hire freeze and will call me back if they open up the position again
- Why do you want to work here Answer Question
Claim Adjuster InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MetLife in April 2010.
Was interview by phone by HR.I was asked a question only someone in the collision industry would know regarding Indiana law. Which I easily recognized as a test to see if I had the experience I claimed to have. Quizzed about previous employement. The interviewer even caught a 5 yr lapse in my employment record. Also asked about driving record and explained I would be required to take a drug test and background check.
- Questions about Indiana law Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review