MetLife Client Account Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Client Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at MetLife in November 2012.

Submitted resume online, they called fairly quickly for a phone interview. Phone interview went well and I was invited for a personal interview. Met (at the same time) with the Dept Mgr and a person who already does the same job I would be doing. Process was congenial and they made me feel comfortable. We talked for about an hour, all went well. They told me at the end that I should be getting a call tp be "moved along" in the process. Went for next interview with a a female District Mgr who deginitely had "tude". I could tell going in that this wasn't going to be particularly pleasant. Felt I held my own and answered her questions appropriately and intelligently. Although the vibe that she put out was not quite right, in the end thought I still might have a chance. But apparently she hated me because I received a quick reject letter the next day. You never quite know with these things. I was very qualified for that position and did very well with the phone person and the first in-person interview -- but for whatever reason, the Distric Mgr bounced me. No idea why and was not that upset about it because the job was a lousy commute and turned out to be more office work (I am not at my bes being tied to a desk 24/7) than I anticipated.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing out of the ordinary. Was not too prepared for the four week classroom training they asked me about, though.   View Answer

Worked for MetLife? Contribute to the Community!