MetLife

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

4 different conversations each was productive and informative.

Interview Questions
  • not difficult but unexpected; what does diversity mean to me..............a bit canned   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MetLife in June 2011.

I was contacted by an in-house recruiter in response to my online application. The initial interview was with the hiring manager and a direct report. On the second day of interviews, I met separately with 6 individuals; then traveled back a third day for the last individual (who was not available on day 2, but important to the decision). None of these individuals asked any of the "HR" questions we are warned to expect. The focus of the interviews was on the integration of the operation and expectations for the role. Everyone was very courteous and helpful. The HR recruiters were very helpful and stayed involved in communication, scheduling and follow-up. In the end, they apparently convinced an earlier (in-house?) candidate to take the role. The recruiter offered to assist me in pursuit of any other position spotted online.

Interview Questions