MetLife Home Loans, a division of MetLife Bank, N.A.

www.metlifehomeloans.com

MetLife Home Loans, a division of MetLife Bank, N.A. Loss Mitigation Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Loss Mitigation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at MetLife Home Loans, a division of MetLife Bank, N.A. in May 2010.

I was contacted by the recruiter and the interview as set up within 2 weeks. I first interviewed with my prospective boss and we discussed my experience and qualifications, as well as some more detailed aspects of the position. I then interviewed with my prospective boss' boss for about 30 mniutes. This was a more general interview but still focused on my qualifications and experience. The next day, they called me to see if I could come in to meet with the COO. I met with her the following day, and this was a more general interview that covered the thing I least like to do, what I am best at, etc. She also asked me what two metrics I most focus on in my current job. I think the interview with the COO was more of an "approval" interview, just to ensure she concurred and my conversation with her didn't raise any red flags.

Interview Questions
  • What thing do you like to do least?   View Answer
  • What experience do you have regarding a conforming / GSE portfolio?   Answer Question

Worked for MetLife Home Loans, a division of MetLife Bank, N.A.? Contribute to the Community!