MetLife

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Legal Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at MetLife in May 2012.

Applied in Feb. 2012 and was contacted by recruiter to fill out a questionnaire in May 2012. Filled out the questionnaire online and was contacted to set up an interview. I met with the hiring manager, she informed me that she was very informal. She asked basic behavioral questions, discussed the responsibilities of the job, and asked me why I was interested in the job.

It was a very straightforward interview. I lacked the experience required for the position, but the manager informed me that she was impressed with my resume, that's why I was asked to come in to interview. Was told after interview that I would hear from the recruiter in two weeks if I made it to the second round of interviews. Was not called but was expected, since I lacked extensive experience.

Interview Questions