MetLife Project Lead Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MetLife in September 2008.

Very simple and streamlined with one interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • How did you deal with difficult management and politics?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Project Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at MetLife in May 2009.

The interview process was pretty structured. The typical questions were asked - although I did very well answering all the questions, the interviewer almost choked when I told her what my salary was with my former company. I guess I was over qualified for the job. There was not even a hint of a counter offer. I never r eally got a clear answer why I was not chosen for the job so I figured it was based on my previous salary. Actually, I would have settled for the lower salary - even though it was several thousand dollars than I was making but they never gave me a chance to tell them what I was willing to accept.

Interview Questions

Worked for MetLife? Contribute to the Community!