MetLife

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Lead Interview

Project Lead
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MetLife in September 2008.

Interview Details – Very simple and streamlined with one interviewer.

Interview Question – How did you deal with difficult management and politics?   Answer Question

Project Lead Interview

Project Lead

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MetLife in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty structured. The typical questions were asked - although I did very well answering all the questions, the interviewer almost choked when I told her what my salary was with my former company. I guess I was over qualified for the job. There was not even a hint of a counter offer. I never r eally got a clear answer why I was not chosen for the job so I figured it was based on my previous salary. Actually, I would have settled for the lower salary - even though it was several thousand dollars than I was making but they never gave me a chance to tell them what I was willing to accept.

Interview Question – Why are you leaving your job?   View Answer

Worked for MetLife? Contribute to the Community!