MetLife Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Regional Sales Manager Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MetLife.

Went through two different interviews and a phone interview. I was in constant communication with the hiring manager as well as other sales managers throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • Typical behavioral interview questions, a couple of sales related questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MetLife in December 2010.

one on one meeting with Regional manager at the local corporate office. We had about a 45 minute discussion about my background and expections of the firm. After the meeting he took me on a tour of the facility and introduced me to several staff members and other managers. It was followed up with an offer to come to a 2nd meeting.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think would be different from your current employer?   Answer Question

Because it felt like the company where I currently work.

Worked for MetLife? Contribute to the Community!