MetLife

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Regional Sales Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at MetLife.

Interview Details – Went through two different interviews and a phone interview. I was in constant communication with the hiring manager as well as other sales managers throughout the whole process.

Interview Question – Typical behavioral interview questions, a couple of sales related questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Regional Sales Manager
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MetLife in December 2010.

Interview Details – one on one meeting with Regional manager at the local corporate office. We had about a 45 minute discussion about my background and expections of the firm. After the meeting he took me on a tour of the facility and introduced me to several staff members and other managers. It was followed up with an offer to come to a 2nd meeting.

Interview Question – What do you think would be different from your current employer?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Because it felt like the company where I currently work.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at MetLife

Worked for MetLife? Contribute to the Community!

MetLife Videos

MetLife – Why Work for Us?

As one of the world’s largest and most successful life insurance and financial services companies, MetLife makes a difference in the lives of over 90 million customers around the world who count on us to help them… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MetLife Regional Sales Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MetLife employees and interview candidates.