MetLife Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at MetLife.

Interview

Went through two different interviews and a phone interview. I was in constant communication with the hiring manager as well as other sales managers throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral interview questions, a couple of sales related questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for MetLife

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MetLife (Houston, TX) in December 2010.

Interview

one on one meeting with Regional manager at the local corporate office. We had about a 45 minute discussion about my background and expections of the firm. After the meeting he took me on a tour of the facility and introduced me to several staff members and other managers. It was followed up with an offer to come to a 2nd meeting.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be different from your current employer?   Answer Question

Because it felt like the company where I currently work.