MetLife

Very Easy Interview

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Business Systems Analyst
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MetLife in May 2014.

Interview Details – I heard back from a Randstadt recruiter who I spoke with over the phone for 5 minutes. He submitted my resume to another Randstadt person who either passed along my resume or set me up w/ an interview. I interviewed w/ another Senior BSA but no manager. The interviewer told me that they were looking to hire 10-15 BSA's because the company had just done a huge layoff. I was also informed that I could not work from home even a single day per week. I got the impression everyone was unhappy at metlife. After the inteview I immediately told the primary recruiter I spoke with that I was not interested. A day later I heard from the second recruiter who asked if I would still want to go forward and I said no. Also, since they are looking to hire so many BSA's they did not have a clear idea who my manager would be and what line of business and or level (Jr/Sr.) I would be brought in at.

Interview Question – The whole interview was a piece of cake. They are just trying to fill bodies in these roles.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Interviewer made it clear this was not the place to work. Although she did not say it I could piece together from the way she talked about things. Also, no real company does not let people not work from home at least one day a week these days. I also expected salary to be low since they were hiring so many people.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Business Systems Analyst Interview

Senior Business Systems Analyst

Interviewed at MetLife

Interview Details – The hiring process took a little over 1 month and included 3 separate face to face interviews.

Interview Question – Standard questions, nothing too tricky.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at MetLife

Worked for MetLife? Contribute to the Community!

MetLife Videos

MetLife – Why Work for Us?

As one of the world’s largest and most successful life insurance and financial services companies, MetLife makes a difference in the lives of over 90 million customers around the world who count on us to help them… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MetLife Senior Business Systems Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by MetLife employees and interview candidates.